OSCS Ltd personnel have been working on Marine Renewables projects since 2002 and have many specialist contacts within the offshore Oil & Gas industries to assist with 'Technology transfer.
Recent Clients and Projects:
- OpenHydro Ltd: Electrical Engineering Plant Design and Commissioning support for prototype Tidal turbine deployed at the Falls of Warness, Orkney Islands.
- GE Wind Energy: Arklow Offshore Windfarm. Providing Subsea Maintnance and Inspection services.
- Subsea7: Aberdeen and offshore in the North sea providing Project Engineering Services for Shell's IRM (Inspection Repair & Maintenance) division on subsea assets.
- SEI (Sustainable Energy Ireland): Providing Consultancy services to the OEDU (Offshore Energy Development Unit).
- Aquamarine Power Ltd: Engineering and Client Representative services for the Installation and Maintenance of 'Oyster 1' Wave Energy Converter at Billia Croo and EMEC (European Marine Energy Centre) on the Orkney Islands.