OSCS personnel have been involved in Marine Renewables Projects since
2002 and for over 20 years on Offshore Oil & Gas, Electrical Power Generation and Inshore Marine Engineering projects.
OSCS Ltd uniquely provides specialist advice on Subsea Operations and Topside Electrical Engineering Services in the following areas:
- Advice on Electrical Design for Wave, Tidal and Wind Generators.
- Grid Connection Design for Renewable Power Plants, Generators,
Motors and Power Electronic Drives.
- Power System Plant Design and Commissioning Support
- Electrical Protection and Control Systems.
- Resourcing of Offshore Personnel for Installation / Diving Vessels;
Onshore Contract Supervision and Marine Plant procurement.
- Preparation / Review of Marine Operations documentation including
Compilation of Procedures and Method Statements, HIRA's and Operations Risk Asessments (HAZOP).
- Advice on all Subsea Operations including Installation methods,
Hydrographic Surveys, Diving Operations, Cable Laying and Protection of Assets.
- Development of Strategies / Programmes for ongoing Inspections,
Operations and Maintenance requirements.